Brief History on Agnolotti
Agnolotti is a type of pasta typical of the Piedmont region of Italy. It is made with small pieces of flattened pasta dough, folded over a filling.
Smoked Salt Cod Fritter
aioli | dried caper
brown-butter crouton | grilled romaine | pickled peppers | pickled onion | ricotta | balsamic vinaigrette
Chicken Agnolotti Ravioli (created in class)
porcini broth | parmesan cream | rosemary
sweet and sour peppers
Cedar River New York Striploin
potato-gorgonzola gratin | red wine green peppercorn sauce |fried shallots
a glass to toast
What To Expect:
In this class hand on cooking class, you will be getting your hands dirty in the kitchen at the Estate, learning how to make the classic Italian Agnolotti. Class culminates in a delicious meal, inside the historic Commellini Estate’s Main Venue.
- Adults (21+), enjoy a glass of champagne paired with your dessert course. Those under 21 or whom don’t drink, can enjoy a non-alcoholic beverage. Additional beverages available for purchase.
- Full Dinner
- Learn skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with others to prepare Agnolotti
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- The class, including meal time, takes approximately 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Each participant will receive a recipe card to take home.
- Commellini Estate will provide all the kitchen equipment and supplies.
- Classes requires standing for 1- 2 hours – if this difficult let us know so we can assist with accommodations