Commellini Estate is a family-owned restaurant and event venue in Spokane, WA. that specializes in on and offsite catering services, as well as cooking classes. Our top priority is customer service and our client satisfaction, and we believe that begins and ends in the kitchen. We are currently seeking a qualified chef to add to our team. We are a growing business with a reputation for rustic Italian food.
Candidates should have attention to detail, be customer minded, team oriented and punctual, with a willingness to learn and a desire to continue our tradition of making items in-house and from scratch. In addition to back-of-house skills, the ideal candidate should enjoy interacting with customers, as they will be an integral part of teaching in our cooking classes.
• Managing inventory, ordering, food costs, menu development, and food preparation as well as executing catering events in a consistent and timely manner.
• Ensure Kitchen Safety and Sanitation conforms to all business, regulatory, and governmental standards and to provide a safe workplace producing high quality food products.
• Design & conduct cooking classes with charisma and creativity.
• Schedule: Looking to fill position immediately. Schedule is typically Tuesday through Saturday. Hours include nights (typically ending no later than 9PM) and weekends. Please note we are closed for most major holidays as we hope you spend time with your family.
• Minimum of 2+ years in a culinary leadership position with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Ability to promote and participate in a team environment with respect to all.
• Ability to understand written and oral direction and to communicate same with others.
• Basic computer knowledge (Excel & Word).
• Dependable and able to meet schedule requirements (attendance and punctuality) with no restrictions.
• Ability to perform repetitive motion; walking and/or standing for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Equal opportunity employer
Please email resume to email@example.com
Compensation: Depends on experience but includes benefits and medical and dental insurance.