What To Expect:
In this class hand on cooking class, you will be getting your hands dirty in the kitchen at the Estate, learning how to make the classic Italian dessert Tiramisu. Class culminates in a delicious meal, inside the historic Commellini Estate’s Main Venue.
- Adults (21+), enjoy a glass of wine or beer upon arrival and another with our meal! Those under 21 or whom don’t drink can enjoy 2 non-alcoholic beverages
- Full Dinner
- Learn skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with others to prepare tiramisu
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- The class, including meal time, takes approximately 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Each participant will receive a recipe card to take home.
- Commellini Estate will provide all the kitchen equipment and supplies.
- Classes requires standing for 1- 2 hours – if this difficult let us know so we can assist with accommodations