Valentine’s Cooking Class: Tiramisu
Thursday 2/14/19 & Friday 2/15/19
6:00PM to 9:00PM
Valentine’s Day is about romance and indulgence. Join us for an evening of romance in the kitchen. Working alongside your Valentine, Chef Jeannie will walk you through a culinary celebration of Valentine’s Day. Discover how romantic and fun it is to cook together.
At the end of class, you’ll enjoy a menu full of authentic and delicious courses. Best of all, you’ll fall in love with the incredible tiramisu you created together.
Homemade Rosemary Focaccia Bread
Tomato Basil Vinaigrette Salad with spinach
Creamy Garlic Polenta
Commellini “Osso Bucco”: Slow braised pork, cooked Osso Bucco style with Italian herb gremolata
Tiramisu: a traditional coffee-flavored Italian dessert from the Veneto region of Italy. It is made of ladyfingers dipped in coffee, mascarpone cheese, and a touch of cocoa.
What To Expect:
In this class hand on cooking class, you will be getting your hands dirty in the kitchen at the Estate, learning how to make the classic Italian dessert Tiramisu. Class culminates in a delicious meal, inside the historic Commellini Estate’s Main Venue.
- Adults (21+), enjoy a glass of wine or beer upon arrival and another with our meal! Those under 21 or whom don’t drink can enjoy 2 non-alcoholic beverages
- Full Dinner
- Learn skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with others to prepare tiramisu
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- The class, including meal time, takes approximately 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Each participant will receive a recipe card to take home.
- Commellini Estate will provide all the kitchen equipment and supplies.
- Classes requires standing for 1- 2 hours – if this difficult let us know so we can assist with accommodations
Leave A Comment