Nonna used to make these and they are our favorite here at Commellini Estate! These lovely cookies are easy to make, store well and love to be dipped in coffee or wine. Our chef will walk you step by step in this hands-on class where you will learn how to make perfect biscotti
In this hands-on class, you will learn how to make traditional Biscotti, Pistachio Biscotti, & Chocolate dipped.
traditional biscotti | tempered chocolate
Cafe Alla Nocciola
Italian hazelnut Coffee
What To Expect:
In this class hand on cooking class, you will be getting your hands dirty in the kitchen at the Estate, learning how to make Biscotti.
- Beverages are not included, although they will be available for purchase.
- Learn skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with others to prepare Biscotti
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- The class, including meal time, takes approximately 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Each participant will receive a recipe card to take home.
- Commellini Estate will provide all the kitchen equipment and supplies.
- Classes requires standing for 1- 2 hours – if this difficult let us know so we can assist with accommodations