For the first time in Commellini history, we will be selling our own Commellini product line! Don’t worry if you missed out on ordering for our November orders, because we came back just in time for the Christmas holiday. After the hard work of planning and figuring out all the details, we have settled on selling some of our bestselling food items that are loved by all. The praise and admiration we got from our food made us consider selling it, and here we are! These five products are available on the menu during all events, and have occasionally been served during the restaurant night. If you have been unable to attend either of these and try our food, worry no more!
We hope you consider choosing Commellini to service your holiday meals. Choose one, two, or all of our products to serve for any holiday event you may have coming up.
Here are the five well-anticipated products:
- Chicken Cacciatore: Tender thighs and legs of chicken that have been braised in red wine and served with button mushrooms. This homemade recipe was a hit when Leda served it in her restaurant, and remains a favorite still to this day. This is best served as a main dish with any accompanying sides.
- Meatballs: Leda’s homemade ground meatballs that are bursting with flavor. These meatballs are perfectly moist on the inside, and hold all their flavor through the baking process. A perfect accompaniment with a bowl of spaghetti and sauce.
- White Wine Alfredo Sauce: If you like rich and creamy dishes, then this sauce is perfect. This is the smoothest and most flavorful alfredo sauce and tops perfectly over any meal. This alfredo sauce is filled with cream and white wine and is delectably delicious.
- Marinara Sauce: A deep red sauce that is perfect with any pasta dish. This is crafted from the freshest ingredients like tomatoes, garlic, and onions. The seasonings mixed in add a hint of spiciness that brightens up the dish and sets it apart from other marinaras.
- Leda’s Meat Sauce: This complex and flavorful bolognaise was Leda’s signature dish and has been a best seller for many years. The sauce is slow cooked to perfection and is worth every wait. Top this sauce onto spaghetti, layer into lasagna, or use as a dip.
All of the ordering will be done on our website HERE. On our website there will be a list of what’s available to buy, and you simply add it to your cart and then checkout. Ordering will begin on December 1st, and will run until December 17th. The two pickup days will be December 18th and 19th from 12-6p.m. You will be picking it up at Commellini Estate located at 14715 N. Dartford Dr. Spokane, WA 99028. Regardless of what day you order your product, the 18th and 19th are the only days you can pick up your order.
Hurry up and order your Commellini product line that will be sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next meal.
Leave A Comment