Participating Local Business + Prize Sponsors:
Ritters Garden & Gift | one $100 gift card, one $50 gift card, and one $25 gift card
Colladay Leather | one 3-pocket minimalist wallet, two Key Fobs, one set of dark brown & emerald petal earrings, and one set of aquamarine & leather fringe petal earrings
Sweet Frostings | one $50 gift card and two $25 gift cards
Tin Roof Furniture | one $100 gift card
Browning Beef | two $25 gift cards
Spokane Sip | two $25 gift cards
Luxe. Salon and Spa | two $25 gift cards
Commellini Estate | four $25 gift cards to Tavola Calda by Commellini Estate, and six packages of assorted hand-rolled chocolate truffles
How to Hunt:
- As mentioned, our resident bunny has been hard at work hiding an “undisclosed” amount of eggs at the Estate (all viewable from inside your car).
- Prior to arrival at Commellini Estate, please be sure to print our official Egg Hunt Map which will help guide you through the designated searching area.
- Once you arrive, it’s time to keep your eyes peeled! The colorful eggs will be creatively hidden around the route on your map, and it’s your job to spot and count as many of these eggs as you can from the safety of your vehicle.
- Your ultimate goal is to spot and count as many eggs as you can. Once finished counting, be sure to submit your egg total (see instructions below). Note you must work as a team as you are allowed only one guess per vehicle for the entire duration of the contest.
- But that’s not all! As an appreciation for our hunters, we’ve hidden one extra special egg. Be sure to be on the lookout for the GOLDEN Egg!
Driving Rules & Social Distancing Regulations:
This event was created as a fun FREE community event for guests to be able to enjoy some Easter fun while still maintaining all safety precautions and adhering to strict social distancing guidelines. We hate to be sticklers here, but our goal to is to keep everyone safe. In order to do this, and to keep the event moving at a fun pace we require that you follow these guidelines:
- REMAIN in your vehicle at ALL times. If you get out of your vehicle to hunt for eggs, your guess will NOT count toward the prizes and you will be asked to leave immediately.
- Keep a 5mph pace (No more, no less). Please be considerate of all drivers. If there is a car behind you, be sure to KEEP moving at 5 mph pace. If you feel you need to go through again to double check your egg counts, that is okay. However, do NOT stop if there is a vehicle behind you. If there are no vehicles behind you, feel free to take your time.