If you didn’t already know Saturday 1/13/18 & Sunday 1/14/18 is the Spokane Bridal Festival at the Convention Center. It is a lot of fun to attend and if you are looking to book any vendors (DJ, Photographer, Cake, etc) I highly recommend you come. It’s a great way to get wedding inspiration and to quickly see a lot of vendors here in Spokane. Of course Commellini Estate will be at the bridal festival. Feel free to stop by and say hello. We will be located at booth #441. In preparation for the big bridal weekend we have come up with a few key tips so that you get the most out of the Spokane Bridal Festival.
Desiree’s Spokane Bridal Festival Tips:
1. Print Address Labels with ALL of Your Contact Info. This may seem silly, but you will save yourself from carpeltonel as almost every vendor has a contest or a form for you to fill out. You can purchase customized labels at the Bridal Festival entrance, but they do not print your email address, which leaves you still needing to write that in. Therefore I highly recommend you print your own. Information to include: Name, Wedding Date, Estimated Guest Count, Phone Number, Email address, and Venue Location
2. Do not Stress out! If you have never attended a bridal festival before they can be overwhelming. There is many vendors shouting to get your attention and to sell you on their product. Do not allow yourself to get overwhelmed. This should be a fun event with lots of cake samples. Therefore remember to put it in perspective. Use this event as an informational gathering tool. Do not feel like you need to solve everything while at the show.
3. Come Prepared! Some vendors will have “Show Specials.” If you have a list of what you are still looking for prior to attending the show it will narrow your focus and make it easier to make a decision.
4. Use your Event Coordinators! As I mentioned above, Commellini Estate we will be at the festival and are there to offer suggestions, if needed. We can help introduce you to different vendors and steer you in the right direction.
5. Come Hungry! This is not the day to keep your resolutions. There will be many cake and desserts to sample. I suggesting trying them all, why not?
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Spokane Bridal Festival Schedule:
Saturday January 13, 2018: 10am – 5pm
Sunday January 14, 2018: 11am – 4pm
Located at Spokane Convention Center