Wedding Ceremony Locations
If you want an amazing outdoor wedding ceremony, we can set up your big day along the edge of Spring Creek, surrounded by lush willow trees, huge bursts of wild flowers, and the tranquil sounds of the rushing water. The creek side ceremony & reception location can includes a white Tuscan gazebo.
If you prefer an elegant indoor ceremony there is nothing comparable to a wedding in the Commellini Estate’s recently remodeled historic venue. The indoor venue features a beautiful terrazzo dance floor, glowing wood paneling, three crystal chandeliers, and patio that overlooks our estate.
Our third ceremony location is underneath our portico. Ceremonies underneath the portico are our newest ceremony site and it could not be more lovely. The column archway provides a lovely shaded canopy and the rock wall is a gorgeous back drop for any wedding.
Wedding Ceremony Amenities
- Easel for pictures or welcome sign
- A personal event coordinator who will:
- Coordinate ceremony and rehearsal
- Create layout & design
- Assist with decorations and setup
- Coordinate day of vendor setup
- Offer vendor referrals
- One hour ceremony rehearsal
- Linens and tables for guestbook, unity candle, and gifts
- Set-up and tear down
- Bridal Room & Grooms Room
- 60” round tables that seat 8 guests or 42” square tables that seat 4 guests
- Ample parking for 80 vehicles
To setup an appointment to discuss your wedding ceremony at Commellini Estate please call 509-466-0667 or email email@example.com.