In this class, you will learn the simple process of making fresh mozzarella. Start with heating and mixing creating curds, then stretching and brining your cheese. Afterwards take home your Mozzarella to enjoy!
We have prepared a light bite for you to enjoy during class instruction
Homemade Focaccia Bread
Giardiniera | house pickled Italian vegetables
Herb Marinated Ricotta
What To Expect:
In this class hand on cooking class, you will be getting your hands dirty in the kitchen at the Estate, learning how to make Mozzarella.
- Beverages are not included, although they will be available for purchase.
- Learn skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with others to prepare Mozzarella
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- The class, including meal time, takes approximately 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Each participant will receive a recipe card to take home + fresh made mozzarella
- Commellini Estate will provide all the kitchen equipment and supplies.
- Classes requires standing for 1- 2 hours – if this difficult let us know so we can assist with accommodations